- Character build or background questions should take place before or after the game. Also, I am available by phone, text, or e-mail when not at game. Feel free to contact me at any time to discuss your character or game details. At worst, I will have to call you back at a more convenient time.
- The dragonmark feats are a lifetime commitment for that PC. They can NOT be retrained at any point. Any dragonmark is open to any race as per the new EPG but keep in mind, if you are not of the proper race for the dragonmark there will be consequences. At best, the house in question will have nothing to do with you and you are not in any way given special privileges. On the other end of the spectrum, they will have a keen interest in eliminating the abomination they see threatening their bloodline. If you take a dragonmark, I will decide when, where, and how the mark will manifest.
- Dragonmarks reduce ritual costs to zero if the initial cost is below 100g. If the cost is 100g or more, reduce cost by 10% or 100g, whichever is more.
- If you are not of the appropriate race for a dragonmark, but want the mark strictly for what I deem to be meta-gaming purposes, it will not be allowed. For instance, if you are not a gnome but decide you want the ritual Mark of Scribing feat, so that you get the ritual caster feat and all the other cool stuff to go with it, I will rule against it.
- The date the campaign began was YK 998, Rhaan the 4th.
- Hide armor can be reskinned as mithril chain shirt. Same exact stats just looks different.
This list is not final and I reserve the power to add to, change, modify, or delete any house rule, feat, or option at any time.